The Project Controller takes control and manages the project in terms of Commercial and Finance. Is also responsible for administration invoicing with clients and suppliers and report the costs to head office.
- Control Project Cost and Progress and project finance in cooperation with PM monthly & quarterly, envisaging and promptly suggesting corrective and improving actions in line with corporate procedures and working instructions
- Report & register into the system the progress and cost to management
- In charge of Invoicing to clients and control and approve relevant suppliers billing
- In cooperation with PM prepare and revise the project budget
- With Project manager control the project cash flow.
- Control relevant milestones and commercial matters that may impact the project and report Management.
- To review and develop Commercial Contract and support PM in negotiation with clients and Suppliers
- Close up the project costs with PM.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Mining and Metals
Manages Others: Finance Topics, strong knowledge in engineering equipments and project execution, and english in an advance level
Req'd Education: 8 years degree
Req'd Experience: Same or similar industry area
Req'd Travel: Yes, could be required
Carrer: Engineering (execution, industrial, civil, electrical, or similar)
Send your resume in English to email@example.com subject: Senior Project Controller.